07-02-2011 11:06 AM - edited 07-02-2011 11:09 AM
I needed to take my printer with me on a trip, so I found an appropriately sized box. (I lost the original box and instructions)
I had to remove the plastic extensions from the front of the scanner, and in my attempts to do so, I placed the printer on its back for about 10 minutes
When i finally got the plastic thing off and put the printer in its box, I discovered a puddle of ink under the printer
I assume that the Service Station/ Inkwell was full, and that some ink poured out of it.
I would like to remove the service station to clean it, and possibly clean the area underneath it, as ink is still coming out of the bottom of the printer
The only manual I could find online was no help whatsoever.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)