03-30-2012 03:48 PM
Does Officejet 4500 510g have internal fonts and allow you change them thru software control codes? Looking for a 16.67 fixed font. Does it have it and what is the decimal control code (i.e. chr(27)+"&16D"? Also how do I get a printout of internal fonts and control codes?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)