04-17-2012 01:18 PM
Officejet 4500 g510n-z no longer connects with computer (MacBook Pro, OS 10.7.3). First the wireless printing stopped working, but now it won't even print using USB. Have gone through troubleshooting procedures, uninstalled, reinstalled, installed with disk, installed with downloaded software, etc. Help, please. Thanks.
04-18-2012 08:36 PM
Try running the printer diagnostic tool below...see if this helps.
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)