12-22-2011 02:34 PM
I have an HP Officejet 4500 wireless G510n-z that seems to drop the connection with the wireless router often. I get a message when sending a print job that states the printer is OFFLINE. I then usually just unplug the power from the back of the printer and it reconnect in a minute or so as it restarts.
I looked for a firmware update but did not find one....?...any help is greatly appreciated. I've even upgraded to a new router and am getting the same issue.
Also...despite doing my homework on this model and finding multiple areas on the HP website and otherwise that this model has a MIRROR print functionality it indeed does not for some reason. Every HP printer I've owned for the last 8 years has had this fuction. Why is this not inclusive to this model..?..
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)