02-08-2013 04:03 PM
02-11-2013 05:30 PM
Hi there ,
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
02-13-2013 07:27 AM
Thanks for the info, but i had already tried those steps and i'm still at a stalemate. This is like everything is normal, the printer is acknowledging the cartridge, every aspect shows like it should print, all the colors are fine.... But for some reason anything in black does not reach the paper.
02-13-2013 10:47 AM
Thanks for the additional info. Are you seeing black print on the diagnostic report correctly or is that missing as well?
02-15-2013 04:35 PM
No, as far as what comes out on paper, it's like the black cartridge isn't even there. I also tried photocopying something and the same thing happens... colors are good, but the black comes out blank. I thought i might have gotten a faulty cartridge, so i returned it for another and it's the same result.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)