01-13-2014 05:52 PM - edited 01-13-2014 05:55 PM
Hi! I have a HP Officejet 4620 All-In-One Printer. I have uninstalled and installed the software multiple times. I have connected via usb and then converted to wireless connection. Everything seems okay, the green checkmark comes up and everything. I try printing and then I get a message saying "Printer ready, press ok" I press ok and it doesn't print. So I put the printer's IP address on my web browser and printed a test page and it worked. I don't know what else to do. Thank you!!
Ps: I have a Windows 7 Dell Studio 64-bit
05-04-2014 07:34 PM
I have the exact same problem with my Dell Studio 17 running Vista with an HP Deskjet 2542. It worked fine out of the box, but at some point, right after I used the scanning feature (i think), it stopped printing. Reloaded drivers, ran all HP diagnostics, prints the test page, but jobs sent to the printer just disappear. There seems to be a lot of this problem, but no solutions.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)