01-25-2014 04:03 PM
is less than 1 yr. It will power up and then will turn off within seconds of power up. Have been very satisfied with this economical printer and I would like to solve issue myself. Cannot find solution in troubleshoot guide. Thanks for any advice. Power cords all ok.
05-14-2014 12:47 PM
I am sorry you are having issues with your Officejet 4620.
Here is a link that may assist you with this problem.
I hope this solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)