04-26-2011 03:40 PM
I have an Officejet 5610v All in one printer.
I am getting a must power down and restart error 0xd05d010d on the printer itself.
I have tried several things,
1. Simply unplugged power source from prinder for 60 seconds still same error.
2. Unplugged USB cable removed Both cartridges and removed power from unit for 60 seconds and still same error.
Currently machine has been unplugged from power for over 2 hours.
Don't knowwhat ot try next.
04-26-2011 03:48 PM - edited 04-26-2011 03:50 PM
Try the procedure in this page. It is similar to what you have already done but includes removing the cartridges. [oops, I missed in your otiring post that you have already tried this.... It appears your unit will need service, which is probably cost prohibitive compared to replacement.]
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)