11-01-2011 01:17 AM
I have just purchased and installed a HP OfficeJet 6000.
Status says all toners are ok and on maximum level, yet any print I make comes out in black and yellow.
(basically it is replacing all colors with yellow in different shades).
Have tried to re-install cartiges as well as drivers.
Solved! View Solution.
11-01-2011 12:33 PM
Take a look at this document, particularly the 'Solution Six" section:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)