02-06-2012 05:42 PM
Recently, my printer has started printing black colors as faded grays, and now it won't print black at all. I have changed ink cartridges (not the problem), aligned the printer, cleaned the printerhead, and followed every single step on the HP troubleshoot manual (checking adhesive, printing test pages, etc.), and done everything else I could think of. The colors and grayscale work fine, but it's just the black that won't print out. Any help on this matter would be appreciated. Thank you.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)