06-19-2012 02:29 AM - edited 06-19-2012 02:33 AM
The printer has been working well with original cartridges. However, yesterday when switched it on the following message appeared:
"Cartridge Error: Cartridge on right is not intended for this printer"
Would the problem be solved by changing the cartridge on right, or would the cause of the error be a problem with the printer?
I would be grateful for any advise on dealing with this matter
06-21-2012 03:51 PM
Hope you are doing well and sorry that you are having this issue,.
This is the main support page for your printer, GO HERE, Go to software and drivers download and select your operating system. You should also upgrade the firmware of the printer. you can do do it here as well.
What operating system are you using?
If you are using Windows run this utility GO HERE
let me the outcome i will do my best to help if need more assistance.
Hope this helps!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)