08-25-2013 05:31 PM
My printer is locked up with "fax failed" then showing " redial in 0 seconds". I can't do anything to get it unlocked. I tried the "reset" proceedures listed on forums: powering down, removing cartridges, etc. and nothing has worked.
Does anyone have any answers?
08-26-2013 08:43 AM
Remove the phone cord and do a hard reset. With the printer "On" pull the power cord from the rear of the unit. wait about 20 seconds , then plug back in.
This is a "hard reset".
Let me know what happens.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input !
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)