06-26-2014 05:21 AM
I tried cleaning the old print head (no luck)
Replaced Printhead (new one)
still no black
Tried firmware update (no luck)
anyone a last idea ?
All original cartridges.. and the top part on the cartridge has been removed
06-26-2014 05:53 AM
Please go ahead and perform the solution 3 and 4 from the document below (link).
07-03-2014 10:57 AM
If cleaning / replacing the printhead, following the suggested guide have failed to resolve the issues I would suggest contacting HP's Technical Support to see about further options for you.
If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions, click here.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)