09-15-2010 01:40 PM
A random occurrence that in printing an all black document, the printer at some point will change from black ink to red. Cleaning the print head, both manually and with the printer cleaning, helps the printer returns to printing black copies. But short time later with new printing, red ink returns.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)