03-21-2013 03:20 PM
Sorry that you are experiencing this issue with printing blank pages. This can be a issue with the print head. You can try to clean the print head with a lint free cloth and water.
Another thing would be to perform a hard reset on the printer. Unplug the power cord from the back. Leave it out for 30 seconds and plug it back in.
See if you can print a self-test page or printer status report.
Let me know what happens.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
03-10-2014 12:59 PM
I understand that your Officejet 6500 is printing blank pages. I will try my best to help you resolve this issue.
In this document for Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages are steps that may resolve this issue.
I hope this helps, please let me know.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)