03-02-2011 03:19 PM
I am running a Vista operating system with an Officejet printer 7410 connected to a wired network using a Linksys router. About every 3 to 5 days, the printer disappears from the Vista computer and I have to load the driver all over again.
Solved! View Solution.
03-02-2011 06:11 PM
Check the Updates on this page.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)