04-03-2012 06:29 AM
I have a new reconditioned Officejet J4680 All-in-One printer connected to a Dell computer using Windows 7. I installed two new cartridges and after one successful print, I cannot print in color any more. What would cause this?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)