11-27-2010 10:25 AM
Go to print, "sounds good" like it's going to do it like it always has, then out of the blue, an error message "Mismatch paper - check paper size, press OK and print".
No, I have not changed the paper size; these are documents in Word I have always been printing, and no I have not recently changed my operating system, which is Windows 7. There is no paper jam.
When I press OK, the paper prints out, all wrinkled, with no top margin. What's going on? Anyone else with this problem?
06-12-2011 04:14 PM
I tried taking the box on the back out and putting back in. No luck. I still get the paper size error message. Does anyone have another suggestion? It is very frustrating.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)