12-04-2011 11:36 AM
My new 8600 prints black and white beautifully. When I print photos on HP photo paper or plain white paper it puts lines about 1 inch apart all through the photos. I am using Windows XP.
08-26-2012 12:56 PM
Photo prints have lines or panels about 1 inch wide, some darker than others. I have exchanged my printer for a second one and have the same problem. I have cleaned the printer head as advised up through level 3 and realligned my printer, but no change. What else can I do?
12-18-2013 11:44 AM
I am sorry to hear that your Officejet 8600 prints lines on your photo's.
I have located a troubleshooting document for you to follow in regards to this "Print Quality" issue.
Please click the link and follow the steps: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&
I hope this helps clear up the issue!
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)