03-04-2011 10:49 AM
I have a HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer in my office at work, and yesterday it said my magenta ink was empty, so we ordered a new ink cartridge. Upon replacing the ink cartridge with a brand NEW one, it still says it is empty and the light is still flashing. Of course, this printer doesn't print at all, even in black ink only, without all cartridges working. I am so frustrated.
09-19-2011 05:50 PM
I have the same problem, does anyone have a solution? The Magenta light is always flashing. I've tried cleaning the tip with nail polish remover, inserted the cartridge in and out about 100 times and the light is still flashing and says the cartridge is empty and replace with new HP cartridge. The cartridges have always been HP, $170.00 for 4 of them.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)