03-05-2012 12:37 PM
I have an Officejet Pro 8600 Plus configured to use wireless networking. It prints, scans, faxes and everything is good. I can access the EWS and do everything just fine. However I cannot use the software Toolbox to access my printer settings. I cannot check ink levels or anything else using the software. Main system is on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and my laptop wich is on Win 7 Ent. x64 is having the same issues.
Anybody else seeing this?
03-07-2012 03:08 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)