08-14-2012 06:29 PM
What OS are you using?
How is the printer connected to the computer?
Do you have the A910a, A910g, or A910n model?
Does the happen from all the programs you try to print with?
Does the same thing happen when you try to copy?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)