06-15-2012 09:48 AM
We would need more information before we can start trying to troubleshoot the issue you are eperiencing.
What model printer are you using?
What operating system are you using?
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
03-06-2015 09:43 AM
I have an HP Officejet Pro 8100 that has printed less than 25 pages and all it does now is make a grinding noise and stops maybe 10 seconds after the paper won't feed. I checked the cheap spring mechanism on the paper tray and I am not sure that it is working properly. It would appear that the tray isn't releasing and moving the paper up to the feeder but I could be wrong. And yes, the tray is properly nested in its place.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)