12-11-2013 12:18 PM
One of my users lost the ability to print anything off of any LJ 3015Ns we have set up in the office. No matter what he tries to print all that comes out is PCL XL error Subsystem: KERNEL Operator: BeginPage Position: 3. He can still print off the the other printers in the office just fine. He can't connect locally and I have tried to remove the printers and delete the drivers manually a couple of times and nothing seems to help. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks.
12-11-2013 05:41 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)