01-01-2014 09:41 AM
I've jst bought a HP printer which is supposedly wireless but I am having no such luck in connecting to it. It connects with the USB but most of the time I need wireless.
The laptop says it is connected to my internet and the blue dot is solid but when I type the IP Address into the set up on my laptop it won't accept it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as it's driving me insane.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)