02-20-2013 11:43 AM
I keep getting print spooler error 1053 on my computer I have tried just about everything but it will not let me start spooler
Please help.. this is a new printer and was working fine when I first connected it.
02-21-2013 11:59 AM
What OS are you using?
How is the printer connected to the computer?
03-15-2013 01:14 PM
Are you still experiencing the error with your print spooler?
Do you still receive the 1053 error when trying to start/restart the Print Spooler service?
If so, I would like for you to try the steps found here. Let me know if this is able to get your service to start correctly.
I am not an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)