09-05-2011 01:02 PM
I have installed HPLIP on my Fedora 15 and now I wan't to setup wirelless connection to my printer.
When I choose to search for printer it cano't find it, but if i select to enter ip address of my printer manualy
it finds something. But then it wants some kind of an PPD file, and i don't know which should i take (there
is no file named something like hp-officejet_4500_g510n-ps.ppd.gz)
So my question is ... how do i get the correct PPD file or hov can i make it work?
thx, below are some images from my situation
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)