04-24-2012 01:55 PM
My HP C309A All In One Photosmart printer will print a full WORD document with no problems. But when I go to print out PDF's it prints til half way through the page and then shoots the page out like it's done printing and then I get an ERROR Printing in my Printer Status. How do I fix this??? I am very angry as I have tried Customer Chat/Customer Support by phone and sat on hold WASTING my minutes on my cell phone. They have not helped me at all.
04-24-2012 02:09 PM
When printing from WORD it prints whole page, no problems. When printing from the internet in pdf format, it only prints half the page. Why is this? What do I do to fix this? My settings are not changed to cause this to happen, but when printing from internet it ALWAYS does this!!!
Running: HP Pavilion dc7-6b55dx Entertainment PC 64 Bit Windows 7
Printer is connected Wirelessly.
06-13-2012 04:04 PM
Mine does the exact same thing, and with Word Docs too. I'm a student, it's very frustrating. If I hadn't paid so much for the darned thing I would smash it into bits. This is the worst printer I have ever purchased.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)