06-01-2009 01:35 PM
06-01-2009 02:33 PM
I have the exact same printer and I'm having the exact same problem. It doesn't even let me scan anything, which is very odd because scanning shouldn't have anything to do with cartridges.
next time buy the ink on ebay - some places sell the ink for $30 with free shipping (I think maybe because it's recycled?).
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)