05-03-2011 10:27 AM
I use Windows 7 and just rtecently experienced a problem with paper feeding through my HP J 4680 printer. The printer sounds like it is trying to print and it then displays the out of paper message. I have tried reloading the paper and turning the printer off and uninstalling the software -- all to no avail. Please advise. Thanks!
08-08-2011 09:36 PM
I hAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM and also when trying to set up the network connection wirelessly it keeps telling me it's not connected and I have it connected with the USB...HELP!!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)