09-29-2010 09:15 AM
I have become discouraged after having purchased several packs of 4x6 Premium Plus High Gloss Photo Paper only to find that about 3/4 of the tabs will not tear cleanly. They are jagged and ugly. I fold and fold back and forth before tearing but it doesn't help. Is this something that HP is taking care of? Seems like a quality control issue.
09-29-2010 10:07 AM - edited 09-29-2010 10:08 AM
I'd suggest you contact Phone Support regarding this issue, as they may be able to replace those packs for you...
09-29-2010 10:48 AM
Thanks. Before I posted my comment I had just spent about 20 minutes on the phone - with people I couldn't understand who wanted to know all about my printer. Then told me they hoped I had better results with future purchases. Yeah......I tried.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)