Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4515
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi.

Im trying to print normal 10x15 Picture.

Everytime i try to print it got cut off and that everytime different!This is what i did.

1.)Tryed to connect the printer via USB. Didn't work.

2.)Tryed different programs to print.Didn't work.

3.)Exchanged new original ink.Didn't work.

4.)Tryed different glossy paper.Didn't work.

5.)Tryed to use Scan Doktor.Didn't work.

The only solution that worked was that i tryed to print on a no-glossy 10x15 paper then the picture didn't get cut off.

As you cann see the top picture is printed on the other side of the glossy photo paper (the non-glossy side) and it worked fine.Just the quality is terrible.

Any solutions for this? That would be great...

thank you  

greetings

14958183_1155782991153655_1470664651_o.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The troubleshooting steps in the document here may help resolve glossy paper not feeding properly.  I would suggest cleaning the rollers as shown in solution two.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

The troubleshooting steps in the document here may help resolve glossy paper not feeding properly.  I would suggest cleaning the rollers as shown in solution two.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

Allright!

I cleaned the printer and it worked!

Thank you very much!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.