Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I've lost my installation CD and I'm trying to install but HP psc4280 is not a choice, what printer is compatible for installation??

Thanks

20 REPLIES 20
HP Recommended
You did not state what operating system you are using.  Have you gone here to select your software?
I am employed by HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
HP Recommended

how do i download the software from the internet that is needed to install my HP Photosmart C4200 All-in-One  Printer, Scanner, Copier Series without my software disc that came with my hardware? 

HP Recommended

I have the printer but I dont have the CD with me

HP Recommended

If you Goggle search your product you would find this.

HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads

HP Recommended

I lost my disc to my HP Photosmart c4280.  Is there a way to download it from the internet.

HP Recommended

Buongiorno,

potete dirmi come scaricare il software per stampa, scanner e fax?

Grazie

HP Recommended

Ciao,

il sistema operativo è Windows 8

HP Recommended

How can I connect the printer to my computer without the cd

HP Recommended

Hi butlerja,

I noticed you are looking on how to connect your printer to your computer without the cd. You can download a printer driver from www.hp.com. You will need to have your model number and your operating system to ensure you are downloading the correct driver.

I can help you with that, could you please respond to me with:

1. Which operating system you are running, Windows or Mac.
  2. Your printers model number.

If you do have the Photosmart C4280, the correct link for the drivers is: HP Photosmart C4280 Drivers

Regards,

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.