11-11-2011 07:41 PM
I have an HP C309a printer. When printing photos, there are light lines appearing horizontally approximately every half inch. I aligned and cleaned the print heads but the problem persists.
11-11-2011 07:48 PM
Follow the instructions on the following documents
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
12-13-2013 11:19 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I understand that the photos you prints with your Photosmart C309a, have horizontal lines in them.
Were you able to follow the steps in the document that pcwizard provided in the post right above yours? At what step did you run into an issue?
Please click the Thumbs Up to show you like my post or to say thanks!
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)