06-28-2011 07:26 AM
My Photosmart 2575 has suddenly started to replace all text with big black blocks of ink.
The issue has occured after I installed - and uninstalled - another HP all in one printer (can not remember name and number).
Have uninstalled all HP printer related drivers and applications, re-booted computer and installed the AiO_071_000_201_000_CDA_DriverOnly_Network_dan
Can someone please advice?
Thanks in advance.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)