02-17-2013 03:46 PM
Ive just purchased a photosmart 5520. Ive bought a4 sized photo paper, and want to print 6 normal 6x4 photos onto it - but there only seems to be options to print one photo on it? If I set the printer as a4 it prints one photo on the whole page, and if i select 6x4 it prints it in the middle of the paper.
can anyone help?
02-22-2013 06:06 PM
To get 6 images to print on one sheet of paper you will need to arrange the images into one new, big image. You should be able to do this in Paint or with Word. If those are not an option or are not working, you can use a free photo editor like the GIMP (or GNU Image Manipulation Program) to arrange the images like you want them.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)