04-30-2014 04:09 PM
Printer prints in Portrait when landscape is requested.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Photosmart 7515 Windows7 64 bites requests
05-04-2014 06:40 PM
The solution was simple. My brain had quit functioning. I failed to select the "landsape" option in my"page set-up" on the computer!
05-02-2014 07:27 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand the printer is printing in portrait instead of landscape. Please apply all of the instructions from this document to ensure all the settings are correct: Definitions of Printing Preferences in HP Photosmart Software
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)