Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I have been trying for hours to install my HP Photosmart 7520 software.  When I try I get a box in the install that asks for an admin username and password??? What is this??? I have tried many combinations, left the box blank, tried resetting to factory settings. Nothing. So frustrated. What do I need to do to install this software?

HP Recommended

I have the exactly the same problem with my Photosmart 7520

HP Recommended

I have the same issue on a HP Photosmart 7520

HP Recommended

I have the same problem.... Help please

HP Recommended

When I try to scan to email, I click on scan, then Email and I immediately get a message "Unable to connect to Web Services. Confirm internet access and try again or enter a proxy address." I am already connected to my wireless router- it has identified my network name and clearly says connected to internet. I have printed the Wireless Network Test Results- and everything is ok. Same again with the Network Configuration page. but for some reason, it has suddenly decided not to allow me to scan!!!! The same message "Unable to connect to Web Services..." also applies I click on manage in the Home Menu.

I have followed every single suggested solution- entering in printer's IP address and following the Network wizard recommendations. My printer is on my network.

I checked for updates- the printer was able to check and confirmed the printer has the most current updates installed.

Would really appreciate any help- I have followed the threads of other posts on this subject but getting no success!!!

Thanks

HP Recommended

same issue here, but hp6200

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.