02-06-2013 05:19 AM
Hi all. I'm new in here and I have a problem. I have a new Photosmart 7520 connected via WiFi to my home network. The problem is that sleep mode doesn't work properly. The printer only stays asleep for about 10 seconds. It comes back on by itself. If I shutdown the router, sleep mode works normally.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)