08-22-2010 06:49 AM
I replaced the black cartridge in my Photosmart B209. Now, it prints blank or nearly blank pages. I treid all the suggestions from HP (cleaning, restarting, etc) Pages appear as if cartridge is out of ink. Status shows full cartridge. HP says it should get better after a few hours. Mine hasn't. How do I convence the printer to start printing correctly again?
08-25-2010 09:47 AM
It sounds like you've tried all the suggested troubleshooting ( as per this doc ) so I would suggest contacting Phone Support for a cartridge replacement....
01-27-2012 06:17 PM
Has anyone had this resolved? I am having the same problem - on cartdridge #2 now. They are not cheap and yet they insist we use HP cartridges. It's tax time and I need my printer! ARGH!
02-17-2012 10:56 AM
Has anyone solved this? I am having the same problem with my B8500. Is it because they changed the size of the black ink cartridge? The new cartridge still fits in my printer, but it is much thinner than the old one.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)