03-30-2012 08:16 AM
I have a Photosmart B210 with an ink system failure error. I have followed all the steps recommended, including replacing (at ridiculous cost) all the cartridges. I still have the failure. And, when I looked at buying a replacement printhead, they don't seem to carry it any more. I bought this printer not much more than a year ago, so this is pretty frustrating. So short of buying a new printer (of another brand!) does anyone have any ideas?
03-30-2012 08:30 AM
Have you tried resetting the printer as detailed on this web document?
If your problem is solved please click the Options link and then the "Accept as Solution" button
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)