07-03-2013 02:02 PM - edited 07-03-2013 04:41 PM
I just put in new printer cartridges, both black and tri-color. The print levels register as high, but the black ink will not print. I got no error messages. I did the troubleshooting thing where I cleaned the print heads 3 times, but it did not make a difference.
I use a Mac with OSX.
ETA: Now I am getting a "low ink" message when I hit the print button, but only for hte black. This was a brand new cartridge of HP ink that I just installed two days ago and used to print about a dozen pages! How can it be out of ink already?
Solved! View Solution.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)