11-01-2011 07:52 PM
My year or so old Photosmart C4680 printer was unplugged for several months. It used to work beautifully, but now I continually get an "out of paper" message when I try to print, even though I fill the paper tray, and push the "OK" button as directed. What gives?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)