05-20-2011 03:40 AM
I hope someone can help me with this. I've installed then re-installed the HP software and followed the steps to a T!! However, when I try to print from my laptop the printer tells me that it's out of paper even though it's loaded. I've followed the HP suggestion to clean the rollers but it's not working either. Any suggestions?
Many thanks in advance.
05-20-2011 07:00 AM
Hi - It sounds like you've tried the most common solution - cleaning the rollers. Have you tried all of the steps in this document?
If not, I'd run through every step in this doc, including cleaning the rollers one more time. I'd also completely disconnect the printer from the computer to completely isolate the printer and just test it via the self test mentioned in the doc above. Unfortunately, if this doesn't take care of it, the product will likely need to be serviced.
Hope that helps.
I am an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)