09-01-2012 10:33 PM
I have a Photosmart C4795 that has done me well for the past few years. Now it won't print & the little screen says "Print Cartridge Problem". I changed out both of the cartridges with new ones and it still won't work. No other changes have been made to any part of the system - this just happened suddenly during a printing job.
09-10-2012 04:52 PM
I am sorry that you are having that problem with the printer. Here is a document for you printer model that addresses the error message that you are receiving. It will walk you through various troubleshooting steps to try to fix the problem; like cleaning the cartridges and reseating the cartridges.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)