05-13-2010 12:20 PM
I have a C7250 that feeds two sheets of paper for every page printed. These are separate page feeds and the first page is always blank, the second page is the printed content. This is consistent for all pages in any print job (i.e. for a 5 page document, the printer uses 10 sheets, 5 of which are blank). This occurs for all applications and whether the print job is portrait or landscape. I've adjusted the margin definition(s) in the applications with no effect. It occurs whether the paper tray is full or partially full. If there is only one sheet in the paper try, it feeds that one sheet (blank), then the "paper out" warning occurs. Upon reloading the tray, the second sheet with content will print (just one sheet at that time) Resets, power cycles, etc. do not change this behaviour. Note that any diagnostic print (status, networ setup, etc.) feeds and prints only one sheet, so it's not a paper nor mechanical pickup issue.
03-10-2011 04:09 PM
Hewlett-Packard C7250 All-In-One Printer Problem.
Same problem as mentioned by others.
First page always is blank.
Printheads have been cleaned; Printer has been aligned; Drivers have been updated.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)