07-16-2009 08:35 AM
10-07-2009 12:04 AM
02-02-2012 10:52 AM
I just replaced the black. light magenta, magenta and light blue cartridges, aligned and cleaned cartridges, reset the printer to factory settings, plugged the power cord into the wall socket, uninstalled and reinstalled the software. From left to right one report sheet shows blue blank yellow blue green yellow. The other shows black,
blue, blank, yellow, light blue , magenta. There is no red in the photos printed and streaks through the magenta.
The printer reports full ink supply. How can I get the printer to restore all of the colors and remove the streaks? There is no red in the prints of photos. Thanks.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)