02-08-2012 12:06 PM
My Photosmart D110 all in one printer has stopped printing black. My utility says that it has plenty of black in the cartridge but continues to print all pages blank. I can however get color to print just fine. I have tried reinstalling the drivers for the printer and the problem is still not fixed.
To add, it was working fine a day before when I printed a quick page. No settings were changed and I also made sure to reset the printer to factory default to make sure. I am running Mac OS Lion and cannot use the diagnostic tool to check the printer. Does anyone know what else may be going wrong?
I am going to try a new printer cartridge but I wanted to ask seeing as the level tester is not reading correctly even if it is just the cartridge itself. I would like to know how I would fix this. I have only had this printer since last September but cannot get my serial number or product number to pull up in the system and this has been very frustrating.
02-09-2012 03:51 PM
This document may help:
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
09-05-2013 03:49 PM
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)