02-04-2014 05:06 PM
Since upgrading to Mavericks on my MacBook Pro, I can't save a scanned document, and I can't email one. I get an error message about the format of the document (and it's a document I've previously scanned and sent in a previous OS). Now, after trying to cancel the scan and the save, I'm hung up on "canceling." Can't get anywhere. Can anyone help? Thanks.
02-07-2014 09:35 PM
Please try installing this patch: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloa
And then try these steps to scan: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
Hope that helps
*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the right, as a way to say "Thanks!".
If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
05-01-2014 08:09 AM
After being on the phone for 90 minutes with HP support, we came up with the following solution.
Download OXS 8 driver and software for the D110. Then download this from apple, a fix.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)