02-08-2010 03:24 PM
I bought Photosmart Plus B209 three weeks ago.
I have some problem for touchscreen and power button.
Once I turn on the printer, it was working for 3 hours. After 3 hours, even the light is on, the button and touch screen are not working. So, I disconnect power plug and then connect the plug; it is working for three hours, after the problem again.
I replace new one due to this problem. But new one also has same problem.
Any other good method?
02-08-2010 03:38 PM
Are you disconnecting the power plug from the wall or the back of the printer?
The correct way to reset it is to turn it off, unplug from the back of the printer, wait 30 seconds then plug it back in and turn it on.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)